In Charleston, some pests are more common than others. Regardless, they all have the ability to take over your home and/or business. Once this occurs, you now have a pest infestation. A pest infestation is a large number of insects or animals that cause damage or bring disease. This often occurs because of weather changes, food or water shortages for the pest, or habitat loss.
Have no fear! McFadden Pest Control knows the signs to look for to determine if you have a pest infestation at your home or business:
- Peeling paint that looks like water damage or buckling
- Mud tubes – tunnels running up trees or structures on or in your home
- Crumbling, damaged wood
- Abandoned wings left from swarming reproductive termites
- Scratching sounds in your walls
- Nesting materials, specifically in your attic
- Signs of chewing on food packages
- Smear marks on walls that are dark and irregular in shape
- Droppings that look like coffee grounds
- A musty smell
- Large piles of dirt around the outside of your home
- Visibly seeing ants walking around
Don’t regret seeing the signs and not taking action! Call McFadden Pest Control to schedule a complimentary estimate for the problem associated with the evidence you are seeing!
Are you interested in learning more about McFadden Pest Control?
Feel free to reach us at 843-763-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.