If you are seeing signs that your grass, trees, or vegetation are not thriving, do not fear! And, please, do not go to your local hardware store to try and take care of the problem yourself. Often the products you buy are only acting as a band-aid. McFadden Pest Control has the knowledge and tools to help! We want our clients to know that we can treat any pest problem; inside or outside.
Signs of Attack:
- Holes in your plant leaves are a sign that your pants need your attention. This issue comes from many different pests and/or diseases. Common pests could be slugs or earworms…or it could be a disease. Signs like these are very difficult for the average homeowner to identify. However, with our 45 years of experience in the area, we know how to identify the cause and how to treat the cause before it becomes extremely costly.
- Ant hills all around your yard and/or garden. Ants usually indicate other pests, like aphids, being on your property. If you see ants moving in, it’s time to take care of business. This may mean taking care of multiple different pests at the same time.
- Sooty mold on the leaves is a dark fungus that can indicate a scale problem. Scales are related to an aphid and can cause damage to your plants. You should look for almost black soot on your leaves that won’t just come off if you wipe the leaf.
- Chewed bark on your trees should always get your attention. This could be a sign of an Asian Longhorn Beetle coming to take over your yard. These pests chew the bark of trees and can eventually kill the tree if not addressed.
- Dead grass or brown patches could be a sign that you have a pest problem. We often think of those signs as a lack of irrigation issues or pet problems, but that is not always the case. Japanese Beetles can come in and eat the grassroots, especially in the spring and fall.
If you see a problem and you want answers, please call McFadden Pest Control. We want to make sure your yard and garden are thriving! We have the skills and experience to be able to identify the pest and take care of the situation so that you can continue spending time outside and seeing success in your efforts.
Are you interested in learning more about McFadden Pest Control?
Feel free to reach us at 843-763-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.